I think I should start drafting my post for the weekend because I feel like I've forgotten what I've done all weekend by the time Monday arrives. It doesn't help much that I haven't been sleeping AGAIN.
Friday I spent doing laundry and cleaning; my typical Friday routine. Friday was special though because the in-laws decided to LEAVE for the evening!!!! Let me tell you, R. and I took advantage of the opportunity!
Saturday after waking up late; and I mean late, I finally began to get dressed and met Ashley and her brother at the mall. We are seeing Beauty and the Beast on Thursday! though there was one problem with this: I had NOTHING to wear to the event. I'm thinking workout clothes as cute as they may be just aren't appropriate for this event. Luckily Gap came through! I found a very cute top and realized I may just have a pair of pants I can wear with it!
Yesterday, we had lunch together to celebrate FIL's birthday. It was a VERY pleasant meal; the girlfriend didn't join us! Even FIL was a chatter box, and later started wrestling w/ BIL. BIL was even pleasant. He is SO much different when the girlfriend isn't around; He's more himself, like he was when I first met him 5 years ago.
Yesterday afternoon, I was soooo tired, I sat on the couch and watched Alias for most of the afternoon and into the evening. Again, I haven't been sleeping well. Saturday night it was 4 am before I got to sleep. Last night it was after 2 and I don't know how many times I woke up; at least 5.
No comments:
Post a Comment