Thursday, February 3, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!




Well, Besides a snow day.... or 2 (so far) There are several things I'm loving this week!


The first couple of things are Dr. Seuss Bulletin board sets. The first is the "Cat in the Hat"  hats.  I'm such a nerd about Dr. Seuss classroom decorations.

Dr Seuss - "The Cat's Hat"...


But, this one is REALLY exciting. It's a bulletin board set of several books by Dr. Seuss and a few book characters. I found both on sale this past week!  I have most things Dr. Seuss for my classroom and was SO excited to find new things.   I don't know if I'll ever teach full-time again but I figure I can always use some of the stuff for my kids when I have them one day.

SCH3313 - Dr Seuss Books Mini BBS

The next thing I'm Loving this week are these pants from Gap. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pants They are SOOO comfortable. I've worn them everyday since Monday and may wear them through tomorrow too. HA! I seriously was another pair, or four, of these.





Since we've all been slammed with snow this week, here are a few more pictures of that crazy dog in the back yard.  You see him leaping over the snow drift into the house.


Wait for it. ....Wait for it. ......












Yup! he just got fed. The food bowl was carefully placed IN his house. ...

Wait for it again......












Regular Pric

e

No comments:

Post a Comment