So after I posted several hours ago, more STUFF went down. ...
I headed strait for the gas station. I was sitting on empty. I got there no problems only the pump I pulled up to wouldn't work, for me anyway. I went inside twice to get assistance. The chick finally came out and what do ya know it started to work. Stupid thing.
I needed to exchange a sweater, walked into the store, grabbed the one I wanted, walked to the register when I realized I left my wallet in the truck. Thankfully the friend I was with grabbed my key from me and fetched it for me just in time for me to swipe my card!
I arrive home, as I'm walking up the sidewalk something made me check to see if I had my phone. I searched my purse 3 times then searched the truck briefly. It was way to cold to stand outside much longer. I'm hoping my phone is in the truck rather than in a store in the mall. Oh, yeah, the battery is about to go dead on it too. Go figure!
Maybe I'll move to Australia. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment