Well, I had fun last night! we met a couple from church who are local doctors. Their office entrance overlooks the bay so that’s where we watched the fireworks!
It was perfect we didn’t have to fight the HUGE crowds and we had a perfect view! I was glad my Mom and Dad went to watch them too! When the couple called to invite us, Momma didn’t even give Daddy a chance to decline the offer!! The last time Daddy went with us to watch fireworks on the 4th was when I was in 5th grade.
Here are a few of the pictures out of the 150 I took of the fireworks display!
On one hand I was pleasantly surprised at how some of these came out! On the other the result isn’t what I was expecting! But I personally think some of these are really cool!
I hope everyone had a great 4th of July celebration!
No comments:
Post a Comment