Thursday, July 21, 2011

What I’m Loving Wednesday

    

 

It’s been a couple of months since I’ve linked with Jamie for What I’m Loving Wednesday. So, I thought I would today!

I’m LOVING these shoes I got from Dillard’s yesterday! Even better, they were on clearance and they were the last pair of this color in the store!

                 peach cobbler and what I'm loving 013

I been needing new luggage for a couple of years now but have just been ‘getting by’ with the ‘hand me down’ luggage Sister gave me about 9-10 years ago. At the beginning of the summer, the wheels started falling off!

I’m LOVING the 2 new suitcases I bought today! R. and I have looked at these for a while. These pictures are of the smaller of the 2.

peach cobbler and what I'm loving 011peach cobbler and what I'm loving 012

I’m LOVING that I got my hair fixed yesterday, AGAIN. It looks SO much better! the mullet is gone! YES, the chick who cut it made my hair look like a mullet! NOT COOL! (My apologies about the picture quality. I’ve never been good at taking pictures of myself.)

                  001

I’m loving my new roll up makeup bag! I just bought several things from my Mary Kay person and my old bag just wasn’t holding EVERYTHING I need to put in it especially since I’ve been traveling and living out of suite cases for the better part of 2 months.

peach cobbler and what I'm loving 017peach cobbler and what I'm loving 020

I’m LOVING that I head to Chicago first thing in the morning!!! I can’t believe it’s finally here! I still have NO idea what my plans are while there.

I’m LOVING even more that I FINALLY get to see R. this weekend!!  I’m SO EXCITED!!!  I can hardly wait to see my Sailor Man! 

I’m LOVING that he and I get to travel across the country together! Hopefully we will be in SC in a couple of weeks!

What are you loving this Wednesday? Link with Jamie!

No comments:

Post a Comment