I’ve been sooo tired lately. I don’t quite know what the deal it. I’ve seriously got to fix my sleep schedule. If I go to bed at a decent time I don’t sleep. Last night it was late when I got to bed and was out pretty quickly. When I woke up this morning I thought Oh, it’s probably about 10-11 I should get up. Oh NO! it was almost 2! I thought I REALLY need to get up. I slept for 12 hours last night! What’s sad is that I could still sleep for a few more.
That’s how it’s been lately, little to no sleep (Saturday night I maybe slept for 3 hours) or I sleep for 10-12 at a time.
Friday:
This past Friday While I was getting laundry going, R. Decided to detail his car. I thought “OH how mine needs to be done too!” Sooo, I switched out laundry and began working on mine. I should have taken before and after pictures. It’s bad enough that my back seat (more like a nook) can’t be seen but, I had no passenger seat either! The back is covered in shoes because I have no place for them and the front seat was covered in clothes I’m trying to consign.
Needless to say, after moving clothes inside and picking up a little bit of trash, a very good vacuuming, cleaning carpet and and spot cleaning the seats, vacuuming again, 409ing the console, and Armorall-ing the dash, doors, and consul it looks like a different truck! Did I mention my truck was DIRTY? I’m a bit embarrassed about it, ok a lot embarrassed. I’m sure My Daddy would have said something if he’d have seen it!
I will need to give it another cleaning in a few months, probably June, before I put the for sale sign on it and stick it on Craig’s List. Hopefully then the job will be a bit quicker and easier. I do still need to give the outside a bath, but I live on dirt roads at the moment.
After changing laundry again, I began to fix dinner. We planned to cook spaghetti and garlic bread for everyone, including BIL and Girlfriend.It ended up being only f R. and I for dinner. It was Super yummy the rest of the fam. missed out!
After dinner, I got the final load of laundry in the Dryer and went to see K. She had a rough day at work so we just chatted and vented and just had a great time together, as we always do. It’s funny. We hang out more now than we did when we lived 3 blocks from each other!
Saturday:
I really didn’t do much on Saturday I did a few puzzles online and began to prepare dinner. I should have been cleaning the bathroom. …
Friday Evening MIL told R. BIL and Girlfriend were coming on Saturday for dinner. R. very bluntly told his mother we were planning to make pork chops and didn’t have enough for everyone that we’d be more than happy to make them some if She/ they brought some.
I had the pork chops and squash in the crockpot and had rolls out rising when BIL called to say they weren’t coming for dinner. I was NOT happy!! I however didn’t say anything, at least to MIL. This was the second meal in the same weekend I had cooked planning for them to be here and they call at the last minute to say they wouldn’t be here. I called Reed and started venting. They need to learn this is not ok.
The pork chops were delish!! as well as the rest of the meal! BIL and Girlfriend missed out on another great meal. (Bummer for them.) As we were cleaning up dinner Ashley called. R. and his mother were getting in a tiff of the correct way to wash the crockpot so I left the kitchen to continue my phone conversation. …
Wow! I have so much this weekend I’ll split it into Part 2 so it won’t be so long.
No comments:
Post a Comment