Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Random Weekend Update

I had been putting off filling out paperwork to get my teaching certification in another state. Yesterday I decided to get started on all the forms. Once I got started I realized I really didn't have much to fill out! I still need to go by one previous school to get a paper filled out but, I'll do that Wednesday. I also need to get my fingerprints taken and a few papers copied. All-in-all, hopefully I can have all the certification stuff mailed out this week.

While I am looking forward to seeing a few teacher friends on Wednesday, I'm not much looking forward to my husband going out of town for the weekend. Maybe it's because he wen't to see these friends just a couple months ago. I'm trying to think of an escape while he's gone so I don't have to endure his family by myself. Last time he left for the weekend, it was a disaster.

At least family dinners for the last couple of weeks have been extremely pleasant. BIL has been around and has been himself. (He's acts so different when girlfriend is around) I don't think we've seen Girlfriend since BIL accidently knocked over a full glass of milk which landed all over Girlfriend. While we tried not to laugh it was just to funny. The look on her face and her reaction was hilarious. Even FIL was laughing out loud.

Speaking of BIL and Girlfriend, I checked their registry for something this weekend and noticed it is only slightly more practical. Reed laughed and agreed with me the other day, when I told him I kinda want to boycott their registry on the grounds of improper grammar . Proper nouns, and the 1st letter of every sentence should be capitalized.

Well, I guess that's if for tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Its going to be ok that R is going out of town this weekend, because you need to spend the weekend with me! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I miss you too. :( it's been about 3 weeks since we've seen each other. We do need to spend the weekend together. YAY for commenting to me!

    ReplyDelete