I didn't think I had much to blog today until I just checked Facebook. Apparently I only caught a piece of the following story while at work today: The version I got was J. had an accident when her class was outside. There's a pond on the grounds at the place I work. Her class was at the pond when J. announced she needed to go potty. She couldn't wait to get back up to the building so she pulled her pants down, squatted, and potty-ed right there. She came in SO proud of her self that she "had an accident".
I Also just learned via Facebook that my sister knits. WOW! I even asked her YOU KNIT? She doesn't come across as the type to do anything crafty except for paint the walls in her house and other "remodel" type stuff. She even admits she's NOT the creative one. This is the same sister who just learned to cook and it's good cookin'!
Now you may be thinking, what's the big deal with learning to cook?
Way back when, she burnt rice crispy treats. I mean BURNT to a crisp, so much so the dog wouldn't eat them. Sister decided she couldn't cook after that. When she was in high school, I was in elementary school, she would ask me to cook her something to eat.
The moral of the second thing learned from Facebook today: I was surprised to find out my sister knits, well kinda more like shocked!
MIL decided we need to start filling out accident reports for kid injuries. She should NOT have announced this first thing this morning. I think we ended up filling out 3-4 forms today and had to call one mom to come get him. Another kid hit him on the head with a toy truck. Blood started gushing.
No comments:
Post a Comment