
First off I’m loving my family and I’m loving that Sister is OK. She was in a wreck yesterday. She’s very sore and very bruised but thankful to be alive and walking.
I found mp3 recording of my daddy’s sermons on his website and found some classes and sermons online from a church in Tulsa! I’m loving them! R. and I have decided to start listening to a sermon and a class each week!
Now for the fun stuff!
I’m loving the beautiful weather! It’s a bit windy, ok it’s a lot windy today but the sun is out and the temp is great!
Here are a few items I found while perusing Ann Taylor Loft yesterday:
Tiered Ruffle Tank
Ruffle Open Front Cardigan
Structured Linen Belted Jacket
Julie Structured Linen Trousers
Cascade Ruffle Trim Dress
Luxe Jersey Crossover Dress
Tuck Detail Charlotte Dress
Casual Mandarin Collar Jacket
Ruched Waist Anorak
Can you tell I have clothes on my brain!? I really need a new wardrobe I’ve about got the workout clothes taken care of. Now I need to start working on the career wardrobe.
What Are you loving this Wednesday? Link with Jamie and let us know!
No comments:
Post a Comment