
Here are a few things I'm loving this week:
I got several comments on my post last Wednesday! They still make me smile!
I just got my Mary Kay primer yesterday.

I was so excited to use it this morning. WOW! I was amazed at how well my foundation went on and it makes my foundation look amazing!
I had to go to the storage unit earlier to find some paperwork. While I was not loving the 45 minutes it too me to find the key, I'm loving that I found all 4 of the papers I need. And, I'm loving that it only took an hour and a half. I was planning for more like three. I only had to go through 4 boxes to find them!
I'm loving my husband too. He came and helped me at the unit which is why it took half the time! He was also a sweety and came back to jump my truck.

Thank You Love!
What are you loving this Wednesday? Link with Jamie at This Kind of Love .
No comments:
Post a Comment