Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Update

The weekend and break hasn’t been terribly eventful. Last weekend I had a great time with a couple of friends while R. was out out of town!

Wednesday I had a blast with K. We had so much fun shopping and eating. I  love that we have reconnected in the last year! K. and I have been texting back and forth lately and the conversations have just been hilarious! I’m glad I have her to talk about certain things.

This past Friday evening we had dinner with the fam. including Girlfriend. …. 

I later talked to my mom. She said she’s been emotional lately and couldn’t quite figure out why. Then she said she finally realized I would have had the baby this month had I not miscarried. I told her I had been feeling rather emotional lately too and this must be why.

Last Night R. and I went to see a movie. We decided on Lincoln Lawyer starring Matthew McConaughey. We both enjoyed it. I’ve also thought about seeing Grace Card, anyone know if it’s any good?

Today’s been kind of a lazy day. I discovered a couple of weeks ago that my dad has his sermons on their church website. Since R. and I are having such a time trying to find a church home, we decided we would start from the beginning of his archive and watch. While it’s not a church setting it is better than nothing, right? I like his lessons because he usually makes you think. I’ve had a real bad attitude lately and I know it’s in part to not having a church home. Maybe watching these lessons will help my attitude too.

Well, I haven’t talked with Big Sis and Sister in a while I’m off to find dinner and call each of them!

Hope you’ve had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment