Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Late weekend update

I had such a great weekend! While I did miss my sweet hubby I had a great time chillin with the girls! Girlfriend was supposed to be around for the weekend. And by now you know the best way I handle her is to avoid being around her as much as possible.

My Girl K. helped me out greatly on Friday night! We had a great time hanging out and catching up at her house. I haven’t seen her for a month or two.  Thanks K. I had a great time sorry I stayed till 12:30.

On Saturday I met up with this chick at Target! I haven’t seen Ashley since we went to Beauty and the Beast and we’ve talked maybe twice.

We ran by the mall, which was probably a trip for the record books as far as time is concerned, 3 stores in maybe 20 minutes. I think it’s the fastest mall trip we’ve ever had!

We grabbed a bite at IHOP, haven’t been there in months! Then we went to see and hold these…

Oh my! They were so cute and so new their little eyes weren’t even open yet. I think they were 3 days old!

We left the puppies to head to Ashley’s place where we settled in for the night. Before we went to bed we made sure we would get up for church on Sunday. We set three alarms.

Ashley and I woke up 15 minutes before we were supposed to leave. 1 alarm was set for p.m., the volume on the second was set so soft we slept through it, and the third didn’t go off at all.

Hope you had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment