Saturday, June 11, 2011

Letters are Here! Letters are Here!

Well, I followed Sister to Houston yesterday! Just as we arrived Big sister was arriving home from work! She checked the mail and my first letters from Reed had FINALLY arrived!

I sat down and read them right then of course! I read them two or three other times last night before I went to bed. Partially to comprehend them better (the first time I read them I had to read through them quickly), partially to answer him in my letter back to him.

I’ve really been having a difficult time through all of this with the whole NO communication thing. I was really beginning to feel like he’s forgotten about me here. I completely know and realize that’s NOT the case. But when you’ve had NO communication period for almost 3 weeks you begin to feel a strain on things.

So now that I’m getting letters from him I know that will help!

He said he’s having trouble with one concept still but he’s making headway and his division can’t march to save their life! 

The coolest thing he told me was that his division was being commissioned and that only about 10% of all divisions are ever commissioned!

And of course he told me MANY times that he loves me and can’t wait to see me at PIR next month! He told me too that he’s counting down the days until PIR!

Anyway, I just thought I’d share that I’ve heard from him! Hopefully now the time will really start to pass a bit more quickly! Though the past 2 1/2 days have flown by!  (I’ll get to some of that in another post!)

Well speaking of that other post and letters, I should go for now. I’ve gotten behind on writing out my letters to him and need to catch up as well as write tonight’s letter. I doubt I’ll get to that second post tonight. I’ll try to start working on it tomorrow or Sunday.

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment