Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Weekend

I do realize that it’s Saturday and we still have a day to go in the weekend. But I’ll post what I’ve had going on so far.

Thursday Sister and I drove from Dallas to Houston where we’re spending some time with Big Sister and Brother. Thursday night we went to Minute Maid Park to see the Cardinals play the Astros.

R. is a BIG Card’s fan and most of my extended family are HUGE Card’s fans! I do wish R. would have been able to join the 4 of us at the game.

While I wasn’t necessarily impressed with the ball park, the 4 of us had a great time!

Here’s some pictures I took! The sisters took some too but I don’t have those yet.

Random weddings Reed's College Grad Card's game 173

Random weddings Reed's College Grad Card's game 175

Random weddings Reed's College Grad Card's game 180

Random weddings Reed's College Grad Card's game 181

Random weddings Reed's College Grad Card's game 184

Random weddings Reed's College Grad Card's game 185

Random weddings Reed's College Grad Card's game 189

Random weddings Reed's College Grad Card's game 193

Random weddings Reed's College Grad Card's game 195

Random weddings Reed's College Grad Card's game 198

Random weddings Reed's College Grad Card's game 209

Random weddings Reed's College Grad Card's game 210

Random weddings Reed's College Grad Card's game 216

Random weddings Reed's College Grad Card's game 241

Random weddings Reed's College Grad Card's game 248

Yesterday the 3 of us went to run errands and get pedicures:

Random weddings Reed's College Grad Card's game 251

1 comment: