Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A Real Blog Post

Well, for the past week I’ve been posting pictures of the wedding and haven’t talked about much else. Of course you know Monday was my 3 year anniversary.

Well, Big Sister and Brother walked in the other night with these

Anniversary flowers 003Anniversary flowers 004

They said We know it’s your Anniversary and We know how much it stinks being apart. So we got you these. We just want to let you know we’re thinking of you and Love you too!  I had been doing really good that day until that moment.

I can’t believe I for got about Wednesday! R. god paid so I went out to the car to get bill information to pay off a student loan. I found information, closed the trunk and proceeded to walk inside. … When I realized my keys were in the trunk!! So I had to call someone to come open it, well the car. When the guy got it open, I reached in, popped the trunk, and retrieved the keys. the men just laughed at me.   Thanks Guys!!

Now, this issue wouldn’t be so bad, but, I lost R’s set of car keys the day he left for Boot Camp! I spent my day on the phone with Toyota on Thursday trying to figure out how much a key replacement is. …Sigh!…. I’m still deep down inside hoping I’ll find them.

Also, R. still doesn’t know I’ve lost his keys. I have a list of things to tell him when he’s out of Boot Camp.

Thursday, I received my second round of letters from R. I’m a bit worried about him. He just seems down. He also has had all kinds of dental work, even had to have his wisdom teeth taken out. He said on the up side of oral surgery, he missed extra PT and only had to do inspection for 10 minutes rather than an hour. 

I can tell he’s ready to be done with all of this. I just wish I can help him.

Friday, My sister was off work, so we went running around then came home to clean house. This place is a pit!! They even still have their Christmas tree and stockings up!  We didn’t get very far at all as far as cleaning is concerned!

Saturday we went to Conroe to visit our cousin and her husband! They were in town for a family thing for his family. It was SO fun to see them!

I realized though on the drive over, I had a hole in my pants! I’m not surprised. I’ve been watching for it for a couple of months now. I was just hoping I could make it through the summer.

So, I spent my day today trying on pair after pair after pair. … I tried on at least 20 pair of jeans. I found 2 pair that WILL WORK. really only one pair. the other pair are capri’s.  I did also find a shirt and a skirt. I’m looking for the sweater that matches the skirt.  Maybe I can locate it tomorrow.

I received information to get my military ID. I’ve had all of that for a week. I’m finally going to get around to taking care of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment