I do apologize for not being a better blogger as of late. I’m completely out of my routine. Who am I kidding, I have NO routine right now.
Wednesday, I got tired of waiting to receive R’s address in the mail so I called his recruiting petty officer to get it. Later in the day MIL called me to tell me that a box and a letter had arrived at their house addressed to me from R.
The box has his civilian clothes and my phone in it and the letter contains his address while at boot camp and information I need for PIR (graduation).
Needless to say I wasn’t very happy to that these items had arrived at her place and not where I’m at or headed. She asked me if I had his address and I told her I’ve not heard anything. I know, Karma can bite later for that one later. I just told her the return address on the letter is probably his address.
So, I told her to sent the items to BIG Sister’s house. I’m sure hoping they are there on Thursday when I get there otherwise MIL isn’t going to get a very nice phone call. I may even have to call FIL about it.
That whole issue is still bothering me probably because I’ve not spoken to nor received any letters from R. since he’s been at Boot Camp. The lack of communication is really, really starting to bother me.
Friday I had another AWKWARD dinner with Sister and a group. This event was supposed to be a dinner for 4. It turned into a dinner for 14. We had to move tables at the restaurant twice. One chick ended up ordering for half the table, the bill was Ridiculous!!
I must say though the dinner did provide quite a few laughs.
Saturday, We met a few of Sister’s girlfriends for some tea at a tea room! I think we ended up being there for 3 hours! that was loads of fun! We all laughed SO hard and SO much!
Sunday, Sister and I went to yoga class, a sculpture museum, took her dog to a dog park where there happened to be a husky meet up group. The meet up group was quite ironic because Sister has a Husky!
(I took a couple of picture of the huskys but, I can’t get them to load right now. I’ll try to remember to post them tomorrow.)
We dropped off the dog and headed to dinner where we ran into a classic car show! By classic I mean cars from the 1930’s to the 1960’s! They had a Model A!
We ended the day by repotting some plants and watching the Mav’s in game 3 of the Finals.
Tonight we met a very sweet friend of Sister’s for dinner! That too was a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment