Saturday, June 25, 2011

Off line for a few days

Hey there, peeps!  I've made it to my Mom and Dad's down in south Texas. However, I'm not getting internet to my computer right now. I'll have to wait till my dad is back in town, he's in Europe right now on a mission trip, to get me up and going. I can hop on my mom's computer when she's not using it to blog read but posting just isn't the same when it's not your own computer.

Moral: I'm reading your post but probably won't write to many f my own between now and the 3rd of July.

Also, Please pray for Reed. He's having a rough go of it. His mouth is still tender from oral surgery and he's not sleeping very much. Things are starting to get easier on one hand and they are picking up on the other. Of course the RDC's expect perfection. But, he's also getting sick. It's hard to be on top of your game and reach perfection when you have a sinus infection beginning to brew as well as still being swolen from oral surgery. ...Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment