And, I MISSED the call!!! He tried 3 times to call before settling for a voicemail. I have been pretty diligent about keeping my phone on me since he left. I had it on or near me all day yesterday! One of the few times I’ve not had it near, he called.
I was SO upset! I cried for 2 hours before bed last night then woke up this morning shedding a few more tears! I even had to fight them back a few times through out the day.
When Big Sister and Brother asked about it at dinner I fought back the tears and didn’t/ couldn’t really say much about it.
I feel like the world’s worst wife! I’m still so mad at myself and upset over it! I probably will be until I can talk to him hopefully sooner than later. And, Brother was right earlier. It is a GOOD sign that he called.
He sounded very discouraged in his voicemail. Probably because I didn’t answer.
Oh, I don’t think I mentioned he had oral surgery while he was there! They had an oral surgeon come in to take out his wisdom teeth. He said they had to stick him with the numbing stuff 5 times!
He is set to graduate on July 22. So, we only have 4 1/2 weeks to go. Roughly. I have my plane tickets to Chicago purchased and I’m working on transportation and hotel.
I’m also trying to figure out what he and I can do around Chicago, while he’s on liberty. As far as transportation goes, I’m wondering if it will be worth the money to rent a car for the weekend or if I should figure out the whole public transportation thing. (Which I’ve NEVER encountered before!) Suggestions would be very much appreciated! Thanks!
I’ve asked you to pray before and your prayers were quite helpful! So, I’m asking for them again, please! Pray for him in general please but also pray that R. in fact does graduate ON TIME. My tickets are non-refundable. (It’s all I could find) I don’t foresee any complications with graduation but, there are a lot of things he has to pass to get there. The culminating thing he has to pass is in about 3 1/2 weeks.
While your at it you may need to pray for my sanity too! While some days are better than others, Late last night and today were difficult. I haven’t had a day like this since the week he left!
I suppose that’s progress! Really since I’ve been receiving his letters I’ve been doing much better! That’s helped me tremendously! I should have letters waiting for me on Thursday when I get to my parent’s house!
Thank you! Good Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment