Yes, as the title suggest, we set of fireworks tonight! R. is a bit of a pyro, but I’ll get to that.
Here’s a picture of our room that’s a disaster because of the move. It is only slightly better tonight than this morning… Fail! The area that’s clear by the yoga mat and the books is better in this picture. All of the books were scattered in that area.
I’m probably going to stay up tonight to get it picked up. The room is such a disaster. Does anyone else make a HUGE mess when packing?
Ok, about my post title: R. and his family LOVE the 4th of July. Last year we had close to 30 people over maybe more and probably had around $500 in fire works.
Here are pictures of part of the fireworks from last year.
And we had MORE! Everyone in the neighborhood was long finished before we were! We had a few extra things from last year like bottle rockets. Do you see all those packs in that picture? It’s crazy the amount we have! We also had some roman candles that didn’t light from last year.
Since R. will be at boot camp for the fourth and I’ll be in Texas We decided to bust out our leftovers and have a little fun!! We figured we’d celebrate while we have the opportunity.
Roman Candles
This picture was of 3 packs of bottle rockets. I told you R’s a pyro!!
When we were moving out of the house back in November we found 3 packs of these! We had them leftover from our wedding almost 3 years ago! So, we decided to bust out the sparklers too!
R. Even let me take a few pictures of him!!!
Well, I’d better go I still have to get this room somewhat picked up and I need to hit the hay.
No comments:
Post a Comment