I’m still here I promise. It’s just been a while since I’ve posted. Has anyone else noticed how quickly May is flying by?
I’m warning now, R. leaves in 7 days for Boot Camp, and it seems like this week is quite busy. So, if I don’t get any blog writing done, know I’m at least reading.
Other than making a HUGE mess packing up the last of our stuff, not much is going on. If I ever have a move which includes all of our stuff goes to the same place I think I’ll be THRILLED! What an easy move that will be!
When we moved out of the house in November, we had stuff that went here and to the storage unit. Since then I’ve made at least a trip a month if feels like to either put stuff in it or grab stuff I need.
I went by tonight to repack the unit a little bit. After pulling yet more stuff out and moving things around I managed to get us another 3foot by 2 foot area to stack stuff!!
Right now We have stuff going in 3 different places. I know! it’s CRAZY!! K. is having a garage sale this weekend so We have stuff going to her place, We have stuff going to the storage unit, and we have the stack ‘o stuff going with me for the summer.
We got all the way home from the unit tonight only to realize we left the packaging tape in the unit. Guess I’ll make a trip back tomorrow. Might as well take a few things that have to go there anyway.
Hmmmm, Maybe I should take my camera to snap a picture to share.
There have been a few more family issues but I may post them separately. Only ONE WEEK!!! If I survived my first year of teaching, I can make it this one week. Right?
No comments:
Post a Comment