Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Emotionally Drained

This past weekend R and I had a fabulous weekend. it’s the best weekend we’ve had in months! it was great to spend time with it being just us. I have cool pictures I’ll post and I’ll do a whole post on our weekend at some point.

Right now, I just feel defeated. R. called me about 20 minutes ago saying he made it safely to boot camp. I have a feeling lots of post through the summer will be for him. He does read my blog and he’ll catch up with it I’m sure, after he’s out of boot camp. Some of the things are things I’m thinking out to write him in letters. I need to start writing those out too. that way as soon as I have his address I can address them and stick them in the mail.

I had my schedule all figured out for the summer. I’m spending it with my family. Anyway, my dad wanted me to change up my schedule so mom could have some company while he’s overseas for a few weeks. As soon as I could I got to a place where I could look at a calendar and rework my schedule so I could text R. to let him know while we could still somewhat communicate. 

What a PAIN my schedule is. I have a feeling by the time August rolls around I won’t want to road trip for a LONG while. I’m going to Sister’s, Big Sister and Brother’s, my parents,  back to Big Sister and Brother’s, then back to Sisters. I will then go to Chicago, then possibly back to Sisters. I have to come back to OKC (I don’t know when) for the move and finally I can make my way across the country. Can you say CRAZY???? Hmmmm, I need to add more money to my summer road trip fund. What I have most certainly will not be enough.

HA! if only I had enough music on my iPod. I hardly have any. I have NO idea which box in the unit is holding all of my music CD’s. When we packed up the house we thought things would be in storage for about 3 months. by the time we have the opportunity to unpack boxes our things will have been in storage for 9-10 months!

I’m still kind of wondering how I’m going to so this. I would be SO much better if I knew I could talk to him at least every other night to chat about our days and to say good night. How does one go about not speaking to her husband for 3 weeks?  I guess I’ll have to do it like I did for our wedding. cry it our every night and start again fresh the next day. I did that for a couple of months and it worked for me.

I’ll try to have pictures up and a post about our weekend by the weekend. Tomorrow I have work and several errands to run before and after. In addition we are expected to have some very bad weather tomorrow. I’m hoping and praying it won’t be as bad as they are predicting.

Wednesday I have to go by the storage unit and visit a friend.  Thursday I head out for the summer. I’m overwhelmingly thankful for my family and friends right now. I’m completely homeless, at least that’s how I feel, and they have all been so generous and kind to allow me to say with them this week and through the summer. Thankfully, the longest stretch is about 6 hours.

Well I have a few things I need to tend to before going to sleep so I’ll chat later. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment