It’s the month of May this month I always find to be one of the busiest. With May comes the end of a school year and for some graduation. 5 years ago this past Thursday, my family came into OKC, sat in the stands, and watched as my Bachelor’s degree was conferred and heard my name called as I walked across the stage to receive my diploma (cover).
WOW! 5 years out of college and 10 years out of high school. I mentioned this to my mom the other day she said something about someone being 16 now. the last time she saw this person the 16 year old was 3. I told my mom it’s been 5 years since I’ve been out of college She said NO it can’t be that long. I replied. I know. but it is.
It’s funny how slow time it to a child but how fast it passes for adults. WOW! SO much has happened in these past 5 years! …My first year of teaching, a feat in it’s self, getting married, and the list could go on.
As I talk about this time of year and graduations I actually know a couple of people who are graduating this weekend. …….
I did have a FABULOUSE time tonight! I had the opportunity to see several people I haven’t seen in years! It was good to catch up with them! I even had the opportunity to meet some new people! They were SO much fun!! Thanks Ashley for inviting us to C’s party! The truffles and brownies were DELISH!!
Cheryl it was SO good to see you and A. It’s been too long. The brownies and truffles were DELISH!!! Even R. liked the truffles!
C. What a milestone in life you have reached and what an accomplishment it is to earn your Bachelors’ degree! While I know not all of your classes have been fun I’m sure, I hope, college in general was a blast for you! I know your sister and parents are proud of you! But I want you to know I too am proud of you! When I told my momma you were graduating from College she couldn’t believe your already graduating!
While I know you don’t completely knows what lies ahead in life, Know that God does, and he will most certainly take care of you! Remember you can do ALL things through CHRIST who gives you strength.
Teddie, it was great seeing y'all too!
ReplyDelete