Who am I kidding? I’m NOT going to sleep anytime soon. Though, I probably would if I would make myself. OK! Write out this post and laydown, Teddie! R’s not here to take care of and make me go to bed, I guess I’ll have to start making myself. Besides, I’m pretty sure I’m out of tissue to catch the tears and help the leaky nose. TMI, Sorry!
Right now I’m looking at this a a journey as opposed to a “great adventure” for R and I that phrase, great adventure, right now has a negative connotation to it. …. It’s YOUR new ADVENTURE and better you going on this adventure than me. So while some may look at it as an adventure, this has been more like a journey, it’s been a process. HA! going on a bear hunt or a safari is an adventure. His family has over used the word because they want to seem like they care. when in reality they are thinking: I’m SO glad it’s the 2 of you doing this and I’m glad it’s your life and not mine.
R. showed such bravery, courage, and honor with his reply to the petty officer…His Yes, I am! I was thinking you maybe read but I don’t know that I am.
Father God, I pray you’ll put your arms of protection around R. I pray that you will help him with a good division and an officer who knows and understands the value of family.
Father please give him guidance and discernment to do well in class and on qualifications; Also for him to bite his tongue, quite literally if need be, when he need to.
God, I pray that you would comfort him if he gets home sick. Father God, Help him to do his best of everything he does while away at boot camp. Help him to remember I love him and miss him. Also help him to know I’m proud of him and that I thank you EVERY DAY for him; because I truly am a better person for having him in my life and being his wife.
God, R has said a number of times that this is the door he feels like you have opened for us. I don’t know how do do this. I do think this will be a good thing for us. But I don’t know how to do this. I hate the unknown as far as the future is concerned, Father, give me/ us the guidance to make our way through this. Help us both through this new journey you are leading R and I on. In your son’s precious and holy name –Amen
Since it’s now 2am I’m going to get my bed made and try to sleep. Good Night… again.
No comments:
Post a Comment