Well, I finally have my pictures uploaded and I’ve gone through them! The hotel we stayed in was built in 1911 It’s such a cool building. The pictures uploaded weird but that’s ok. These are all pictures of the Hotel. I should have gone down to the lobby to take more.
Our Room
Our bathroom. They even have something on the mirror so it doesn’t fog up during the shower!
The picture on the left is more of the bathroom. the picture on the right is the stairwells.
Random seating on the second floor. the second floor is filled with conference rooms and banquet halls.
These are some views from the second level of the lobby.
This is right in front of the elevators on our floor!
This was also in our hallway.
I’d love to stay in this hotel again! it was a great weekend R and I really needed the time together to have just us. It was kind of like a mini honeymoon!
one artist has sculpted all sorts of sculptures of the land run. They are right off of the canal in downtown. apparently they’ve been there for a couple of years. (That tells you how often we’re downtown.) These sculptures are larger than life, literally!
While we were walking along the canal we saw some baby ducks with momma duck!
We also went to the Botanical gardens they’ve really done a whole bunch of work on it. We took our engagement pictures there about 4 years ago. It’s not even the same place with all the work they’ve done to it. There’s an indoors part of the gardens that I’ve never been in so we went in there too!
On Saturday night we got dressed up and went to dinner! It was genuinely the best weekend I’ve had in a long time!
No comments:
Post a Comment