I was SO incredibly nervous to see R. that morning! I seriously felt like I did when I knew I’d see him even before we started dating! Oh the butterflies!
I was thinking Teddie, Really he’s your husband. Why are you nervous?! Come to find out, he was JUST as nervous to see me!
I was partially nervous to see the in-laws too. I didn’t talk to them much over the summer. Like twice! That whole story has gotten even more tense. … (Give me a few post, I’ll explain!)
Here’s the Pictures!
Entering the Drill Hall It was pouring that morning, which is why they have the coats on.
My first glimpse of him!!!
His division once they got in their places.
R’s Division
R. He’s lost so much weight, I hardly recognized him!
I hope one day to get a much better picture of us together in his whites. His dad took this picture and said it was a really good one. …
FIL ran down to the drill deck once they called liberty. R. saw him and said ‘Hi Dad, Where’s Teddie?’ About that time he saw me and ran toward me! Then MIL shoved me out of the way to say hi to him.
After Graduation we had lunch at Arby’s with his parents. it seemed like lunch wouldn’t end! MIL kept asking all kinds of stupid questions then she’s ask them again! I finally started tapping R’s foot and nudging his leg to try to wrap it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment