I’m so unmotivated today! Yesterday was so productive and today it seems the only things I’ve accomplished were grocery shopping and getting gas in the car. I really need to pick up the house so I can vacuum sweep and mop.
I also need to go out put another coat of stain on the headboard.
I guess I’ve also emptied the dishwasher. However, I have a sink full of dishes ready to go in it!
I checked Facebook earlier and saw a post that my cousin had a mild heart attack and she’s pregnant! I have NO idea how pregnant she is (I didn’t even know she was pregnant) but, I know she’s far enough along to hear a heart beat. Last I heard they sent her home and baby seems to be fine.
My mom called shortly after to tell me my dad made it through his surgical procedure just fine and is home resting. I had NO idea he was having a surgical procedure!
Sister had an MRI this past Friday of her brain, neck and back. She was supposed to go to go back to the Dr. Today for the results. So far, I’ve not heard anything. I keep thinking I need to call her, but have to remember I’m in a different time zone now. So, I’m trying to wait for her to finish up work.
No comments:
Post a Comment