Friday, August 26, 2011

I suppose it’s progress!

I’m realizing my blogging problem is that I’m used to posting a midnight. Well, lately, I’ve not been on my computer that late.

Here are some pictures of the house. You’ll notice there’s STILL quite a bit to accomplish. But, some progress is better than none. Right!

This is a corner of the living room area before and after.

house reed in blues 082house picture updates 003

Here is the back bedroom. As you can see we can completely walk into the room now! This is quite exciting! I’m working on putting the classroom stuff into the green bins.

house reed in blues 088house picture updates 001

Here’s our other spare room. At this point, I don’t know if you can actually call this room progress or not. It was pretty empty until we started sorting out the boxes from the other room. I’m hoping to empty a few of these boxes today.

house reed in blues 087house picture updates 004

Here’s the dining room and more of the living room. We haven’t really done much in these rooms. except pull out the xbox and clutter up the table even more! 

If your wondering, No. We don’t have a sofa! It SURE would be nice to find one though!

house reed in blues 085house reed in blues 086 

I think at this moment one of the bathrooms is looking a little better and the other … Well, that’s where all of the empty boxes have ended up. Bulk trash day is tomorrow so I’ll get those out of here!

house reed in blues 091house reed in blues 093

The kitchen is still the only room completely put together. And I’m still tweaking it here and there. But, look at all of that cabinet space! I have shelves that are still empty!

AH, for those of you that know me, take note of the dishwasher too! We seriously run it at minimum every other day!

house reed in blues 094house reed in blues 098

Well, that’s the house so far. It’s STILL in progress. I honestly have no idea when we’ll have it all put together. I think being able to walk into rooms is progress at this point!

No comments:

Post a Comment