Friday, August 19, 2011

Quick Update

To update from my previous post, I did manage to get the floors swept and vacuumed. I also managed to get part of the headboard stained and get a load of laundry through the wash last night! OK, R. got the load of laundry through the wash.

As soon as I finish blogging I’ll probably sweep again and mop. Then I need to go out and put more stain on the headboard. I also need to put the said load of laundry through the dryer.

I finally called Sister last night. Good news is that she does not have MS which was the worst case scenario. She has trauma induced arthritis in her neck and a couple of bulging discs in her back. While she’s not thrilled with this news, as these issues aren’t going away, it’s certainly NOT as bad as it could be.

I guess it on to do chores. I feel like that’s ALL I do these days. You’d think my house would be in perfect order. Really, it’s not even put together yet! Maybe one day soon it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment